Friday, May 25, 2007

Personal FAVS (#19)

Do you ever get in that mode where when you find a product or article of clothing you love that you feel the need to buy it in every color or simply just multiples of the same thing? I am a big fan of "when you find something you love, buy 2 or more of them."

Several summers ago, I discovered the coolest sunblock for kids. It’s called Ecko the Gecko and I swear by it. It has all the great features that you’d want in a sunblock (waterproof, non-greasy, high SPF).. But the coolest thing is that this sunblock is PURPLE! Not only do the kids love being “painted” purple, but I love it because I can see where I’ve applied it and I can be sure I haven’t missed any spots.

And, faster than the novelty of being purple wears off, the color fades in time for your kids to enjoy the beach, pool, sun without looking like Barney or Tinky Winky. I just loaded up on my summer supply. Yup-- 6 of 'em (2 each for 'M' and 'M' and 2 extra for their friends that inevitably wish they had purple sunblock, too!)

Moms- buy this for your kids. They’ll love it! And trust me… You’ll want to have several of these on hand.
www.jafra.com

No comments: