Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Did someone say “Red Panties and Sex on the Beach”?

…Continued from “Do you know what TIME it is?”

So I’ve finally recovered from the weekend. Wow. Last Friday night was cherry. Once again, seven of us crazy mamas got together for Girls Night. Upon entry, each mama received some treats-- Mother’s Day prezzies from me to my gal pals. These included: a customized martini glass filled with chocolates, a bedtime dish with a hershey’s kiss, edible body powder, and a vanilla-scented massage oil candle (when the candle burns, the “wax” is actually massage oil). Ooh la la!

I don’t know why but apparently, these women (and their hubs) had all kinds of naughty thoughts going through their heads anticipating I was planning a night filled with male strippers and other wild-n-crazy things. Perhaps it has stemmed from the much-discussed new pole in my bedroom. Or maybe it was the highly-anticipated boob cake (which by the way, never made it to fruition-- don't ask.) Who knows?

I got a call from Nurse ‘G’ just before she was about to head over asking if I needed anything. There was one thing that I had forgotten-- vegetable oil. I told her we needed it and to bring lots of it. Well, when her hubbie caught wind of this, he’s all, “Vegetable oil?!? What do you need THAT for??? What does she have going on at that party?? (Helloooo? Ever heard of a chocolate fountain? You need vegetable oil to keep the chocolate flowing, for crying out loud.)

Sheesh! Can’t a gal plan a fun and simple estrogen-only, pole-free night without all the fuss? It turns out as we all discovered, the answer is a loud and resounding YES. Whoa, Nelly!

So there was your typical pizza, my luscious martinis, and some yummy chocolate. The gals came with their loaded imaginations and no-holds-barred openness. It was a riot-filled night complete with highly detailed and graphic sharing/discussion of anything and everything pertaining to sex, plastic surgery, breast sizes, bikini waxing, more sex.. you name it. Nothing was taboo. Nothing was left out. I never name names, but one of us walked away with nothing short of an EDUCATION. I haven’t laughed so hard in months.

At midnight, we finally got around to popping in the movie I’d selected to show. More on this in the next entry, but only a few brave souls made it though this affair. Some were too drunk to watch, others went home horny as all hell. (Ladies, tell your hubs they can personally thank me later.)

So much for the slumber portion of the party. By the end of the night it was just me and ‘M’. We stayed up until 3:30 discussing who was hottest amongst Kiefer Sutherland, Johnny Depp and Viggo Mortensen.

See? Just like when we were kids…

No comments: