Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Welcome to Pinked In!

I'm excited about my very first blog. I like to think of it as my web playspace- my sounding board for anything and everything. Why "Pinked In"? Well, it's nothing Earth-shattering. Pink (more specifically, cupcake pink) happens to be my favorite color so instead of being simply tuned in, we're pinked in.

So, right now I am listening to Justin Timberlake "My Love". Speaking of which, I just found out he added another tour date in LA. I MUST find tickets. I haven't been to a concert in a while. I think the last one I went to was The Wiggles - Yikes! The only other performance I'd like to see right now is Christina Aguilera. She has the most unbelieveable voice.

Okay, off to make dinner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina,

Very entertaining Blog! I am amazed at how you can manage all you do, the two kids and then creating your own Blog! How do you do it! Keep up the good work.

Liong Lie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are always having fun! Yes, girls night was fun, and we will have to shake our groove things again soon. How nice of you to include a picture of my hubbies smile in your pic! That night was fun too!
Snack Mom