Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Now THIS is talent!

This morning while I was driving the kids to school, they said they wished they could have finished watching the SpongeBob episode they had been viewing during breakfast. I know there are a lot of vehicles out there now that have DVD players built into the backs of headrests and all, but I don’t happen to own one of those, yet.

So I told my saddened kids that we couldn’t watch SpongeBob in the car, BUT that since they have a very resourceful mom, they could watch music videos instead! They got all excited as I whipped out my trusty iPod with its 2”x3” screen. I quickly pulled up the first music video in the vault and much to my delight, I landed on the Black Eyed Peas. First in the lineup? My Humps.

‘M’ and ‘M’ were thrilled as they squinted and strained their necks to see the gadget play. What a way to jumpstart their day! Hey, if it works for them, it works for me!

By the way, I am not the only one out there who lets her small children groove to Miss Fergie. Check this out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This must be what happens in Home Alone 3.. What I want to know is what's up with the other child in the background???

Unknown said...

Do any of us qualify for the momy blogs any more.

Unknown said...

Well sorry I can't seem to spell
MOMMY