Thursday, November 1, 2007

Ever had one of these?

Within the first 5 minutes of waking up to my wailing 2-year old and tripping over my son's dinosaur toy, I received a text message from the nanny canceling. My husband was well, M.I.A. and I have to be at an appointment, like, 15 minutes ago.

The rest of the day has pretty much followed suit.

(long, deep breath)

Wow. Is it a full moon or something? Or maybe I just had a little too much candy last night. No- can't be that. Otherwise how would I explain surviving all the candy I ate the night before?

Days like today make me thankful for my Personal Fav (#4): Ooh La Lift by Benefit Cosmetics. Shit's the bomb. It's like a magic wand. Dab some under your eyes and those nasty black circles and puffiness disappear. Lightens and brightens your eyes, and takes any visible signs of stress away.

Now, if I could just channel some of that magic towards the rest of my afternoon...

Bibbidi bobbidi boo!

No comments: