Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Personal FAVS (#7)

Killer abs.

We all want them. We all (well, at least I) do a gazillion crunches in hopes of attaining that dangling six-pack carrot.

Having worked out for most of my life, I’ve tried a boatload of exercises and gadgets geared towards obtaining this crazy dream-- especially post-partum. From the ab roller and the body blade, to Hip Hop Abs and 1000 crunches a day, I've finally found my all-around answer...

Ultimately, the key to showing off great abs really boils down to your diet. So, assuming you’ve gotten that under control, here is my personal favorite, time-tested results-producing abs product: The BOSU Ball. It stands for Both Sides Up and looks like an exercise ball that has been sliced in half. There are tons of different moves you can do with this contraption on either side. It's fantastic and will not take you long before you see (and feel) results. I use mine twice a week.

And here's an added bonus.. Your kids will think it's a trampoline and burn lots of energy jumping on the thing.

Happy crunching!

P.S. Here are just a few moves we can all aspire to:


No comments: