Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"That's not possible. Tony Almeida is dead."

Those of us fans of 24 had to go an entire season without Kiefer Sutherland to drool and purrrrr over. Waaah. It will be another 10 months before we will get to watch a new and exciting day in the life of our hero, Jack Bauer.

You’ve probably seen the trailer where the bomb is dropped: Whoaaaah… Tony Almeida is not only back from the assumed dead, but he’s gone to the dark side! I had the pleasure of meeting Carlos Bernard while in LA last week. And while he has that evil, bad-ass look about him, I’m convinced he’s no bad guy. He can’t be! He is the only person Jack can trust- his only friend! Ugh. We will all just have to wait and see.

Beep beep beep…


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

hi, good site very much appreciatted