Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pure Entertainment TV

Okay, so I've highlighted The Kardashians' show. I've named Gossip Girl as my hands down fave of the season. Also included in my arsenal of must-see TV has been: Beauty and the Geek, America's Next Top Model and The Bachelor.

Yes, The Bachelor. Girls, have you even SEEN this season's bachelor? While I've never been a huge fan of the show (or previous bachelors for that matter), I must say, Brad Womack is one SeXy man and for that reason alone-- I'm tuning in each week.

But I miserably failed to include the latest, greatest show that ranks right up there with Gossip Girl and that is, Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane. Wow. Formerly married to the "Godfather of Hip-Hop," Russell Simmons, Kimora Lee is at the helm of the female hip-hop brand and fashion empire, Baby Phat. I love this show. She's over the top. She's crazy. And she's funny as all hell.




Now there are plenty of bloggers out there dishing on the "poor quality and trashy content" of these shows. And there will be others out there who say I watch "stupid shows." Well, excuse my third grade verbiage, but that's retarded. TV for me is an escape. I don't turn the tube on in search of intellectual stimulation and such. The aforementioned shows serve as pure entertainment.. No more, no less.

Laughter is the best fashion, and I get plenty of it from these folks.

XOXO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T,
Am all about Kimora Les Simmons in the Fab Lane. I always think of you!