Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Time's a tickin'...

Hey Folks...

Today marks the 100-Day Countdown for 2008. Have you thought about what you want to accomplish before the end of the year?

Do you want to finish a home project?... Secure a promotion?... Start a new business?... Lose 10 pounds?

Whatever it is, your chances of achieving your goals are much greater if you write them down, be as specific as possible, and let them be known to others.

Since my work-related goals are technical and boring, I'll spare you the details, so here are a few of my personal goals:

1) Read 5 more books.
2) Have 3 dinner dates with my husband only!
3) Have a yard sale to get rid of clutter.
4) Speak to someone new every day.

There you have it. Your turn! Don't get all freakish about this. It's fun. You'll be able to look back on New Year's Day and say, "Hey, I set out to do these things and I did them!"

The countdown has started. You've got 99 days to go!

No comments: