Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cool holiday gift idea for all the kids in your life

This little traveling wonder is the CoOLeSt. It's called a Trunki and is from the UK.

A few years ago, I caught sight of a child riding one of these at the airport. At the time, the product was not available in the US. After waiting another year, they finally became available online.

I immediately placed my name on a waiting list and eventually was able to purchase a set for my kids last summer. They were such a hit, I sent them to all my nieces for Christmas.


The greatest thing about this mini luggage is that it doubles as a ride-on. At the airport, walking long distances is inevitable and for the kids, this piece makes it all fun! My kids love riding these at the airports, especially on those big, smooth surfaces.
They race each other, pull each other. My son has even mastered a little wheelie-spinout...


There are two little "nubs" that the kids can hold on to as handles, as well as a "leash" that can be used to pull the luggage in tow, or as a shoulder strap. And to top it all off, it is big enough to carry all of your child's favorite must-haves. And now you won't even have to carry them! Your child will LOVE doing so on his or her own!!

It never fails, every time we travel I am stopped at least 5 times by people asking where I got the cool luggage. So, I'm telling you now...

Go to www.trunki.co.uk for the main site, or www.trunki.net if you are in the US.

No comments: