Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Baby Got Back

One of my longtime favorite songs is aptly called, “Big Ole Butt” by LL Cool J. I can’t help but move to this tune as Big L professes his love for big booties, most especially when he chirps, “Tina got a big ole butt.”

Despite L’s preferences, I am forever on the hunt to find the best method of a non-surgical butt lift and shrink. Recently, I stumbled upon a loyal follower of Callan Pinckney’s Callanetics workout. My friend and fellow workout buddy, “K”, explained to me in great detail how the video helps her to tone her arms and raise her rear. Of course, this is when my ears perked up and I said I must try it for myself. Lord knows I could certainly stand to raise my rear a few inches…

So, about the video… It was created in the 80’s. You can well imagine the attire and hairdos, but all of that aside, the workout has some pretty tough exercises that definitely firm and tone. It was very easy to follow. Callan Pinckney is 47 years old in the video and she definitely walks the talk. I liked it because it was a nice change of pace for me.. Low impact, minimal sweat factor. Do-it-yourself at home (I was in my jammies). I can see why she has such a loyal following even after 20+ years!

Just look at all the rave reviews on amazon!

Callan says you’ll lose 10 years in 10 hours. I’m going for my second hour tonight. Going for that perfect peach!

I can hear it now…

“Tina got a teeny tiny butt.” Oh, yeah.

No comments: