Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Personal Fave #89 - A Very Special Kiss

Several months ago at a random doctor's appointment, I found myself sitting in the waiting room next to a welcoming bowl of Hershey's Kisses. Naturally, I took one and noticed that this was not your normal Hershey's Kiss. No. This was wrapped in light blue foil. Since mine didn't have the paper ribbon trailing out of the top, I didn't really know what kind of Kiss it was.

I didn't care.

I opened it up, popped it into my mouth and experienced nothing short of taste bud bliss. That little piece of heaven forced me to grab a handful on my way out after my appointment. I eventually discovered these were Cookies and Cream Hershey's Kisses. OMG. They were sooooooo yummy.

Almost immediately, I was on a mission.

I had to find these and purchase several bags for my home and office stash. Unfortunately, this was not so easy of a task. After checking all of the grocery stores where I frequent as well as the Targets and drugstores of the world, these Kisses were nowhere to be found!

Until NOW.

After months of looking, I finally found them-- in boatloads!!! Okay, wanna know where?

Wal-Mart.

Who knew? Yup. While picking up a copy of their exclusive Hannah Montana Concert DVD for my daughter, I found them in the candy aisle.


Woo hoo! Now I am enjoying these chocolates all the time-- right now, as a matter of fact. They are incredible. And you can, too.

Go get yourself some- you will thank me!!!!

1 comment:

Cant Hardly Wait said...

THEY ARE AMAZING.

that's all i have to say. glad you found them, sorry it was months later. i would have gone crack-head crazy.