Thursday, July 24, 2008

How Do You Spell NASTY-GROSS?

V-A-R-I-C-O-S-E.

Vein, that is... I believe I spotted one today on my leg and I'm not happy about it. I was walking up to my boxing class and you know how gyms have mirrors everywhere you turn? Well, I think I saw what looked like a wormy little hellacious, corrupted vein under my skin!!!

Ugh. I lamented all through class and tried to think of how I can fit in an immediate REMOVAL of the thing. But after class was over and I got home to scrutinize what I thought I saw, I couldn't find the damned thing. Now that's not to say I don't have one.

I KNOW I SAW SOMETHING. Those darned fluorescent gym lights. They are so cruel. I will have to re-examine again tomorrow.

Does anyone have experience with these things? Do they just appear and disappear? How do you get them removed?!?

Deep breath. Remain calm.

I must get to the bottom of this. Any help would be appreciated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.