Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Besides being Prince Spaghetti Day…

I LOVE Wednesdays because it is also Tina’s “Slink and Slither” Day. It’s my day to give some lovin’ to ME. Yes, every Wednesday without fail, I spend 2 luscious hours working out via exotic and pole dancing. Yum. It’s the soft music, the loud music, the slow beats and the fast beats. The music just moves me. And with the lights so low I feel like I’m in my own world prancing around in my kick-ass stiletto boots!

Aaaahhhh… Afterwards, I always feel like I’ve had a full body massage. I am so relaxed and ready to take on the world!

But really, where else can you unleash your inner goddess without any inhibitions and in the safety and comfort of a studio chock full of stripper poles and other amazing women doing the same thing? Well, once you start pole dancing, it can be kind of addictive and you start to wish there were poles everywhere that you could just take a whirl around. Here's a woman for example, who was thinking exactly what I was thinking when I was down at Disney World riding the monorail:

And then there's always the makeshift poles you see outside...


Another surefire one is sure to be found at the children's playground :)

Ahem. Anyway, for the past several weeks, I’ve been dancing to a lot of industrial rock. Today, I wanted to get back to my mainstay fave of dirty, nasty, raunchy, booty-thumpin’ hip-hop. (naughty smile) Everyone’s erotic creature is different. It just so happens that mine leans pretty heavily towards gangster. So, after fishing around in my iPod I found an oldie but goodie in Lil’ Kim’s “Kitty Box”.

WOW.

I left class on a high and haven’t come down since. Time certainly flies when you’re having fun, and when you’re pole dancing, it’s always a fun time when you’re flying.

Happy Wednesday to all! Now, off to make some pasta dinner!

(photos from lupoledance.com)

No comments: