Monday, September 8, 2008

My Pick To Win ANTM Cycle 11 is......

SHEENA from Harlem!!!

This girl rocks. She's beautiful. She's positive. She's hilarious and best of all, she's OVER THE TOP! I loved her on this season's opener and I'd love to see her win.

You know, 'cuz she go hard. She got a diffrent swagger goin' on. You know? She don't play. She don't fit in into the regular society. She a stereotype slasher. She not lazy. She brung it. She's representin' us Asian females. She got so much flava she don't even know where it come from, for real.

Go Sheena! Go Sheena! Go Sheena!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE Sheena - can't wait for her "speech" tonight. I am half-japanese as well and I cannot imagine my relatives in Japan looking at Sheena with pride though - they would be scared she would "bring" it on them!